About iStorage Limited:
iStorage is the trusted global leader of award-winning, PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted portable data storage & cloud encryption devices. iStorage offers the most innovative range of products to securely encrypt, store and protect data to military standards; safeguarding valuable and sensitive data to ensure compliance with stringent regulations and directives such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, NRC, GLB and DHS Initiatives.
Founded in London, England in 2009 by John Michael, a serial entrepreneur, with 32 years’ experience within the IT Industry, iStorage has fast become recognised as a leading innovator and supplier of ultra-secure, easy to use and affordable portable data storage devices.
iStorage is creative in conceptualising and delivering ground-breaking products, consisting of USB flash, hard disk and solid-state drives in capacities of up to 16TB, that are designed and developed in the UK.
Today, iStorage products are used by government, military, multinational corporations as well as consumers in over 50 countries, with the mantra that encryption is an essential commodity required by all.
iStorage is dedicated to serving our customers and business partners. Our friendly, enthusiastic and premium service fills each member of the iStorage team. For us, service is not just something we do, it’s who we are, and it guides us in everything we do.
iStorage is the world’s first and only vendor to attain the following government certifications on the diskAshur PRO2 and diskAshur DT2 range of PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted, HDDs and SSDs: FIPS 140-2 Level 2/3, NCSC CPA,NLNCSA BSPA and NATO Restricted level.
- FIPS 140-2: The Federal Information Processing Standard Publication 140-2 is a US government computer security standard which defines the level of security and to approve cryptographic modules, with:
- Level 1 providing the lowest level of security
- Level 2 showing evidence of tampering features including tamper-evident coatings or seals.
- Level 3 – in addition to the tamper-evident physical security mechanisms required at Security Level 2, Level 3 attempts to prevent the intruder from gaining access to critical security parameters (CSPs)
- NCSC CPA Certification: The prestigious National Cyber Security Centre Commercial Product Assurance (NCSC CPA) certification evaluates the commercial off-the-shelf products, and their developers, against published security and development standards. iStorage was awarded the Foundation Grade certification where iStorage products have proven to demonstrate good commercial security practice.
- NLNCSA BSPA Certification: iStorage products successfully went through the Baseline Security Product Assessment (BSPA) as a pilot assessment managed by the Netherlands National Communications Security Agency (NLNCSA), which is part of the Netherlands General Intelligence and Security Agency. The BSPA scheme provides vendors the opportunity to have their IT security products assessed independently by licensed evaluation laboratories, whilst NLNCSA provide independent confirmation that products meet their criteria before issuing a deployment agency.
- Officially certified to NATO Restricted Level – iStorage products are included in the NATO Information Assurance Product Catalogue (NIACP), which provides NATO nationals, NATO civil and military bodies with a catalogue of Information Assurance (IA) products that are available for procurement to meet operational requirements.