Download and install the datAshur BT Admin App to provision datAshur BT devices and enforce user policies.
• *Enable Remote Management (RM Enforced) – this is switched on in the datAshur BT Admin App by default and must remain on to enable Remote Management provisioning. When switched off, a drive can be provisioned to work with the non-managed APP (datAshur BT Personal APP)
• Set user’s password – IT Administrators can change the datAshur BT flash drive default password prior to deployment. (Passwords must be 7-15 characters in length)
• *Set Inactivity Auto lock – protects against unauthorised access if the datAshur BT USB flash drive is unlocked and inactive for a pre-determined period of time (between 1–60 minutes)
• *Step away auto lock – locks the drive when the iOS/Android device is moved approximately 5m away from the drive for longer than 5 seconds
• *Set read only – If enabled, the datAshur BT flash drive will be set as Read only (write protect)
• *Remember password – Enables users to set their drives to unlock without entering their drive password
• *Biometric unlock – Enables users to Biometrically unlock their datAshur BT flash drive (Face ID/Facial recognition, Touch ID/Fingerprint and IRIS scanning)
*If the above features are enabled by the IT Administrator, users are prohibited from disabling.
With a subscription to the iStorage datAshur BT Remote Management Web Console, Administrators have the ability to remotely wipe or disable user access, restrict the time and geo-locations around the globe where datAshur BT USB flash drives are allowed to be used, remotely unlock and change user passwords, view user activity logs as well as a host of additional features.
Click here to learn more about the iStorage datAshur BT Remote Management Web Console.
Note: This app requires the purchase of a datAshur BT Secure USB flash drive.